Not exactly an upbeat talk, as Saul acknowledges, but worth listening to. He highlights two questions to ask others:
- In the event that you can no longer speak for yourself, whom do you want to speak for you?
- Have you talked with this person?
Other subjects covered:
- He jokingly suggested Occupy Death: Sit-ins in the mortuary?
- How we die lives on in those who remain behind us.
- He hates euthanasia and discusses why.
- "You matter because you are. You matter to the last moment of your life."--Dame Cicely Saunders, M.D. Founder of hospice