Someone e-mailed me with this list of legal-related Tweeters. Looks like you need to be a subscriber to Texas Lawyer to see the full list so here's a teaser:
Texas Lawyer (Sept 28, 2009)
Byline: D. TODD SMITH
Since I last wrote about Twitter, the microblogging platform and social media tool has continued to gain popularity among lawyers. Last time, I focused on the ways lawyers can use Twitter to market their practices.
This time, I identify 20 "tweeters"; listed alphabetically according to their Twitter usernames, along with any text from their respective profiles; who provide content that is interesting and useful to Texas lawyers.
1. @ABAjournal: "Continuous news updates from the United States' most-read and most-respected legal affairs magazine and website."
2. @AmLawDaily: "The source for daily legal business news and analysis of leading law firms."
3. @carolynelefant: "Cool FERC lawyer (fercfights.com <http://fercfights.com>). Marine renewables expert. Avid blogger at MyShingle, author Solo by Choice, mom. All at once."
4. @chucknewton: "Husband, father, lawyer, Third Waver, carpet commuter, spare room tycoon that likes crooners."
5. @glambert: "Law Librarian (BigLaw), Blogger, geeklawblog, Competitive Intelligence, Social Media, Knowledge Management (KM), Speaker, not Adam."