- How to “unfreeze” old thought processes so that real change can happen.
- How to structure negotiation training so that it actually delivers results. (Simply reciting interesting concepts and retelling war stories is not a model for success.)
- How to be certain you understand the key concepts and practical applications of a negotiation simulation.
- What to do when making decisions based on faulty intuition threatens your self-esteem.
- How delegating responsibility without adequate authority can stymie negotiations. (The all-important organizational changes required to help negotiators succeed.)
- Measuring responsibility, accountability and dollar impact. (The essential factors for establishing a well-formed outcome, justifying criteria for success, and rewarding performance objectively.)
- A simple exercise for reducing contentiousness and competition. (Simply adopting this mindset can improve the negotiation outcome.)
Go here to download your copy of the report.