The Law Firm Associate Leadership Conference will be held November 14 and 15, 2006, in Arlington, Virginia. I will be presenting a program entitled Adopting a Client-Centric Approach to Maximize Business Opportunities. Program topics are:
- Harnessing lawyer aptitudes for optimum client relationships
- Establishing and maintaining client rapport
- Managing client expectations
- Asking questions as an effective method of communicating with clients
- Building relationships with your peers at client companies
- Expanding new business and service opportunities with existing clients
Rest assured that the latest in neuroscience as it applies to client relations and business development will be included.
You may download the brochure for the Law Firm Associate Leadership Summit to read a description of all the good programs in this two-day conference. If you register, use my priority code 643L07-WAS.S and receive $200 off the cost of registration. I hope to see some of you there. Please say hello.
Thanks to American Conference Institute for inviting me to participate.